Your wedding is a once in a lifetime occasion. Moments such as these are too sacred to trust to anyone. There are no ‘do-overs’, so you need a professional that you can trust. So much time is invested in finding the venue, choosing the perfect flowers and of course making sure your cake is as lovely as it is tasty. After your wedding is finished and you leave your venue, the flowers have wilted and all that yummy wedding cake has been eaten … how will you remember these things? If you’ve taken the time and money to invest in a wedding Photography, you can rest assured. High quality, bright, beautiful wedding photos will be there to help you remember your day! You’ll have photos of your groom tearing up as he sees you walking down the aisle, a vision, in the perfect dress. You can look back upon how happy your guests were dancing the night away, celebrating your day. Every detail from your shoes, his tux, the dress and even the jewelry you wore will be well documented so that someday you can share memories with your friends, family, and your children. Unlike everything else your beautiful photos will last a lifetime…These document your union, your love, your commitment, it is your history. The photos will be a treasure for you and your generations to come. When you consider the absolute best gift that you can give one another on your special day, professional photography is it. It is not just any day, it is your wedding day. Invest wisely, consider what you are really paying for…the captivation of your memories.
Wedding Packages start at $1,000
We also offer an economical plan: A la Carte Wedding Photography Service
Create a custom package to meet your needs and budget.
What Is Event Photography?
Event Photography is fundamentally different from wedding or portrait work. The results of Event Photography are candid, snapshot-style “party pix.”
All photographs will be taken with natural light and or a basic / extended camera flash.
Why No.89 Photography for Your Event?
1. To document the event for a client (if you are running the event as a brand marketing, communications, and are providing photographs as part of your contract).
2. To generate visual content for a range of media such as internal newsletters, websites, external publications, annual reports, etc.
3. To provide photos as gifts to your guests (usually this entails a meet-and-greet set-up where the guests enter and are photographed in singles, couples or groups in front of a branded backdrop).
4. Perhaps an additional reason as well: an event photographer adds excitement to your event and if done well by a professional event photographer, can serve to create moments and not simply document those that naturally arise in the mix of well-dressed beautiful people, in high-end event settings.
5. There is quite a difference between amateur and professional “snapshots”. A small example is that there is no time delay between pressing the “button” and snapping the photo as most home-quality cameras experience.
6. When you hire a pro, you’re not just hiring a person with a more expensive camera than your Uncle Fred.
You are hiring someone who knows how to make you (or whatever the subject is) look awesome, using an artistic eye, an ability to put the subject at ease, and the technical skill to give you a riveting image that everyone will notice.
The Photography fee starts at $250.00.
Photo booths are “optional” for an additional rate of $70.00 per booth.
You’re hiring someone who can take your vision of yourself (or of the subject you want shot), and mold it into something eye-catching, truthful, and new. Free yourself to be the host or hostess and be secure that we will capture all the significant moments of your event.
Event Photography rates do not apply to Wedding Ceremonies
You are investing in more than just a session, you are investing in something that will be treasured for a lifetime and be passed down to future generations.
Please keep in mind that a lot more than 1 hour of my time goes into delivering high quality images you will treasure forever. After your session is a wrap, we begin the post-session work. You are hiring us because you love our photography & editing style, and that takes hours of culling, editing, publishing & more . Your investment also helps cover travel, training experience, the best equipment and tools to ensure you are absolutely in love with your images.
If you would like pricing information please fill the contact form below, and we will provide you with the most suitable photography package for your needs. If you are inquiring about a wedding, please be sure to include date, location and number of hours of coverage you would like. Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to working with you!!